When you first start learning Spanish on your own it can overwhelming to know where to start, which resources to use, how to learn a language, whether you are on the right track, how much time you should spend studying each day or week, how quickly you should be progressing and so on.
This course is perfect for you if:
- you don't have time to attend Spanish classes.
- you cannot find a good private Spanish tutor.
- you are a complete beginner and you don't know how to start learning Spanish
- You feel overwhelmed with the amount of resources available and you don't know which are good/bad.
- you have been learning Spanish for a while but feel your learning has hit a plateau and you need new ideas and new Spanish-learning resources.
- you are losing motivation and focus and need more direction.
It focuses on the core parts of language learning: growing vocabulary, improving listening, speaking/pronunciation, reading, writing, grammar and how to set up a successful language exchange.
It teaches you not only WHICH ARE the best resources to use, but HOW to use them to get maximum benefit to improve your Spanish.
What is in this course?
- 24 short video lectures with pdf transcripts.
- 10 Workbooks for you to make notes and log your progress.
- Cheat Sheet to speak like a native.
- Essential Spanish Phrases for your Language Exchange.
This course is a MUST-HAVE for anyone who wants to learn how to study Spanish on their own and progress as much as possible and to feel more motivated with more focus and direction.
There is hardly anything else like this available - a self-paced course that teaches you how to teach yourself Spanish.
You could spend hours researching on the internet which are the best course books, CDs, apps and grammar resources to use. You could try out some that turn out to be not that useful to you at all and waste precious study time but with this course you have everything you need at your fingertips plus instruction as to how to learn Spanish successfully.
With this course bundle you also receive the Beginner Spanish Toolkit - everything beginners need to get started speaking Spanish from day one and common slang expressions to get you sounding like a native speaker as soon as possible!
* 200 Most Used Words in Spanish
Just by learning these words you will be able to get by in basic Spanish in every day situations.
* Spanish Power Verbs
- to need (necesitar)
- to want (querer)
- to be able to (poder)
- to have to (tener que)
- to go (ir)
- to like (gustar)
Simply by learning this small group of key verbs you will be able to express your needs and wishes and to ask questions.
* Common Spanish Slang Expressions
The Spanish language involves a lot of slang expressions that you hear all the time. If you can pick up the most common ones, they can really help you join in with the locals and also to sound more Spanish yourself. These expressions may not be found in a dictionary or text book, so this is an ideal opportunity to learn some REAL Spanish!
I have been teaching Spanish since 2005 to people of all ages and levels. I would now like to help more people who may not be able to attend a regular Spanish class or people who may not want to learn with a private tutor, learn how they can study Spanish successfully on their own. The aim of my courses is for people to start speaking and understanding Spanish as soon as possible.
StartLecture 1 - Getting started (7:44)
StartLecture 2 - 5 Tips to choose the right resources (6:17)
StartLecture 3 - Setting Goals for Success (7:42)
StartLecture 4 - Documenting and Organising Study (12:35)
StartLecture 5 - Staying Motivated (5:20)
StartSECTION 1 WORKBOOK: Spanish Learning Planner