When you first start learning Spanish on your own it can overwhelming to know where to start; which resources to use, how to study a language, whether you are on the right track, how much time you should spend studying each day or week, how quickly you should be progressing and so on.
This course is perfect for you if:
- you don't have time to attend Spanish classes.
- you cannot find a good private Spanish tutor.
- you prefer to learn on your own, at your own pace.
- you are a complete beginner and you don't know how to start learning Spanish.
- You feel overwhelmed with the amount of resources available and you don't know which are good/bad.
- you have been learning Spanish for a while but feel your learning has hit a plateau and you need new ideas and new Spanish-learning resources.
- you are losing motivation and need more direction.
This course teaches all levels of Spanish learners how they CAN learn Spanish on their own without going to a class or private tutor.
It focuses on the core parts of language learning: growing vocabulary, improving listening, speaking/pronunciation, reading, writing, grammar and how to set up a successful language exchange.
It teaches you not only WHICH ARE the most effective resources to use, but HOW to use them to get maximum benefit to improve your Spanish.
What is in the course?
- 24 short video lectures with accompanying pdf transcripts.
- 10 Workbooks for you to make notes and log your progress.
- Cheat Sheet to speak like a native.
- Essential Spanish Phrases for your Language Exchange.
What will you learn in this course?
Section 1: Best ways to start learning Spanish
Section 2: How to learn vocabulary and make it stick
Section 3: Better listening tools and techniques
Section 4: Better speaking techniques
(including: Cheat Sheet - Speak Spanish like a native)
Section 5: Better reading tools and techniques
Section 6: Language learning apps and how to use them
Section 7: How to use social media to learn
Section 8: Best ways to improve Spanish grammar
Section 9: How to improve writing in Spanish
Section 10: Setting up a successful language exchange
(including: Essential Spanish phrases for your language exchange)
Why buy this course?
There is hardly anything else like this available - a self-paced course that teaches you how to learn Spanish on your own.
You could spend hours researching on the internet which are the best course books, CDs, apps and grammar resources to use. You could try out some that turn out to be not that useful to you at all and waste precious study time but with this course you have everything you need at your fingertips plus instructions as to how to learn to speak Spanish successfully.
BONUS CONTENT AVAILABLE
Upgrade to "Study Spanish Solo - Bonus Content" to also receive the Beginner Spanish Toolkit which includes:
* 200 Most Used Words in Spanish - all the important everyday words you need to get speaking Spanish straight away.
* Power Verbs in Spanish:
- necesitar (to need)
- querer (to want)
- poder (to be able to)
- tener (to have to)
- ir + a (going to)
- gustar (to like)
* Common Spanish Slang Expressions
The Spanish language involves a lot of slang expressions that you hear all the time. If you can pick up the most common ones, they can really help you join in with the locals and also sound more Spanish yourself. These expressions may not be found in a dictionary or text book, so this is an ideal opportunity to learn some REAL Spanish!
By upgrading to the "Study Spanish Solo + Bonus Content" you will be equipped with everything you need to build a firm foundation in Spanish and get you speaking it in record time!
I have been teaching Spanish since 2005 to people of all ages and levels. I would now like to help more people who may not be able to attend a regular Spanish class or people who may not want to learn with a private tutor, learn how they can study Spanish successfully on their own. The aim of my courses is for people to start speaking and understanding Spanish as soon as possible.
StartLecture 1 - Getting started (7:44)
StartLecture 2 - 5 Tips to choose the right resources (6:17)
StartLecture 3 - Setting Goals for Success (7:42)
StartLecture 4 - Documenting and Organising Study (12:35)
StartLecture 5 - Staying Motivated (5:20)
StartSECTION 1 WORKBOOK: Spanish Learning Planner